Malaysia's Military, Police and Security Agencies
Welcome to the battlefield, soldier!

MyMil adalah bod perbincangan berkenaan ketenteraan, agensi2 penguatkuasaan yang ada di Malaysia dan juga di serata dunia. Daftar sekarang untuk menikmati paparan perbincangan berinformasi sambil bersantai. Ahli2 yg baru akan digugurkan daripada senarai sekiranya tidak aktif dalam masa yg terdekat. Berforumlah dengan berhemah.

Terima kasih.

Admin dan moderator MyMil

Important Notice: The views and opinions expressed on the forum or the related pages are of the owner alone, and are not endorsed by Mymil, nor is Mymil responsible for them. Due to the nature of the Internet forum is in real time, Mymil does not, and can not censor any submission, but asks that each user use discretion and respect for other users, and does not contribute any word that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Mymil reserve the right to withhold and/or remove any link that might possibly hold an individual, entity or group ridicule, potential embarrassment or potential defamation. Mymil also reserves the right to accept, edit and/or remove any link that is deemed inappropriate in any way.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the battlefield, soldier!

MyMil adalah bod perbincangan berkenaan ketenteraan, agensi2 penguatkuasaan yang ada di Malaysia dan juga di serata dunia. Daftar sekarang untuk menikmati paparan perbincangan berinformasi sambil bersantai. Ahli2 yg baru akan digugurkan daripada senarai sekiranya tidak aktif dalam masa yg terdekat. Berforumlah dengan berhemah.

Terima kasih.

Admin dan moderator MyMil

Important Notice: The views and opinions expressed on the forum or the related pages are of the owner alone, and are not endorsed by Mymil, nor is Mymil responsible for them. Due to the nature of the Internet forum is in real time, Mymil does not, and can not censor any submission, but asks that each user use discretion and respect for other users, and does not contribute any word that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Mymil reserve the right to withhold and/or remove any link that might possibly hold an individual, entity or group ridicule, potential embarrassment or potential defamation. Mymil also reserves the right to accept, edit and/or remove any link that is deemed inappropriate in any way.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sembang Medan Selera Pak Jebat V44
by HangPC2 Sat 27 Aug 2022, 5:36 pm

» Halo semua
by matamata Mon 25 Oct 2021, 9:56 pm

» Cerita Rakyat
by mumuchi Sun 05 Sep 2021, 10:35 am

» Konfrontasi Malaysia-Indonesia 1962-66
by mumuchi Sun 05 Sep 2021, 10:28 am

» PAINTBALL - Come get some...
by pisang Tue 13 Dec 2016, 1:53 pm

» Baru balik
by pisang Mon 12 Dec 2016, 5:47 pm

» Jaket camo
by atreyudevil Fri 15 Jul 2016, 4:17 pm

» Nusantara Total War: Portuguese Invasion
by Adib Mon 22 Feb 2016, 7:57 pm

» Rekrut baru disini
by kapokbesi Thu 11 Feb 2016, 4:32 pm

» Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
by zacky.uesoff Thu 04 Feb 2016, 11:00 pm

» ALL ABOUT HAM RADIO (AMATEUR RADIO STATION)
by kapokbesi Mon 16 Nov 2015, 12:42 pm

» BACKPACKING
by venez Tue 31 Mar 2015, 5:11 pm

» Rekrut 2015
by atreyudevil Sun 29 Mar 2015, 8:34 pm

» Sejarah Pangkalan-Pangkalan Udara TUDM
by venez Tue 24 Mar 2015, 11:02 am

» MyMil useful website lists
by atreyudevil Sat 24 Jan 2015, 11:17 pm

» WIP - Work In Progress
by yaminz Fri 26 Dec 2014, 12:06 pm

» Model Collections
by yaminz Fri 26 Dec 2014, 11:58 am

» Rekrut October & November 2014
by atreyudevil Sat 20 Dec 2014, 7:07 am

» Bola Cafe: MALAYSIA!
by HangPC2 Sun 14 Dec 2014, 12:35 pm

» Tayar Pirelli boleh tahan!
by venez Wed 10 Dec 2014, 4:27 pm

Statistics
We have 511 registered users
The newest registered user is Belarus

Our users have posted a total of 172030 messages in 1322 subjects
MyMil at Facebook
Like/Tweet/+1

Ops Discussion by Heavy Duty

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ops Discussion by Heavy Duty Empty Ops Discussion by Heavy Duty

it is a quiet and dark night.the glow of the monitor is the only thing keeping me from taking out my NVGs(helmet flashlight).the faint squirms of jacobs are heard as he tries to clear a jam on his minimi(printer).i look around for movements as i try to stave off boredom in this rack shack of a FOB(office).the air is dry and cold,reminds me of fort bragg .there are still a couple of people awake,i guess praying 5 times a day dont make them tired huh?the familiar crackle sound of a cheap radio is heard.'raptor 2-1,this is raptor 2 ACTUAL.reports of movement at north bound sector,confirm the sightings.over'..'this is raptor 2-1,negative on the movement sir.we dont see crap here,should we advance deeper?'..'raptor 2-1,return to base,i repeat return to base.we dont need you guys killing some hajjis taking a dump,over'

as we were heading back the quiet night was suddenly disturbed by a loud 'BANG' and the smell of sulfur pollutes the fresh air

(will return when i finish watching How i met your mother)

part 2
'elements of 2 PPCLI will deploy in February rotation to support 1 PPCLI'

finally
2nd battalion will see some action but the word going around is that
only 1 company will be deployed.whoever goes i will pray for their
safety .

as the days gone by there was word that B coy is going
and that means i will be going.for a 25 year old Master Corporal who has
never gone to war it was heart wrenching and exciting.the battalion
commander confirmed the rumor 2 days later and we prepared for
pre-deployment training.i told my dad right away but i couldnt tell my
mom,i know it would just worry her.for the next 2 months we did
extensive war games and classes to learn basic persian and pashto.we
familiarized with the ROE and did some 'win hearts and minds'
scenarios.i thought it was mostly pointless

****FEBRUARY 2006****

finally
the time to deploy has come.my dad was there to say goodbye,he didnt
say much.he just shook my hand and said be safe.i always had a cold
relationship with my dad,we rarely talked and it was the first time i
saw him in months.the majority of the company would be flying in C-130s
while i flew with the LAVs in C-17s

the C17 wasnt as loud as
c-130s are but i couldnt sleep.i kept thinking how i would handle the
pressure of war.i was not in a leadership position but i knew i needed
to step up to the plate if the sergeant and his 2 I/C were down.i
finally fell asleep after hearing ramblings from a USAF crew chief

Part 3

tracers fills the air.shit looks like the 4th of
july.'CONTACT!!',i shouted to my section.me and half of the section were
exposed in the open.I ordered the machine gunner to provide covering
fire,the C9 is an ass to carry but it lay down fire like a whore. ta ta
ta ta ta ta.the LAV commander was screaming to us to get back.he
couldnt open fire because he cant identify friendly from the enemy.we
ran as fast as we could,mind that we typically carried 40 kg of gear.we
thought we ran for 10 minutes eventhough the spacing was maybe only 100
meters.finally the sweet sound of the chain gun was heard.25 mike mike
rounds raining death,HELL YEAHH..we requested artillery but was denied
as it could kill 'kids and innocent bystanders'.F*cking fobbit
officers.the platoon was on the other side of the city and couldnt come
to us,we were basically F'ed.

i heard a strange language on the
radio,it was somebody talking english with a dick in his mouth.it was
the dutch.they brought some AH64s with them.the enemy was retreating and
fell out of the range of our rifles.we couldnt give chase as it might
frighten the civilians

butterbar:

sergeant,!i received word there is a sniper team in that barn.take your section and scout the area.fireteams 50 meter spread

me:

sir,thats open terrain.shouldnt we wait for the rest of the platoon and our vehicles?this is going against our SOP.

butterbar:

sergeant,i think i know more about war than you do.
after all,i went to college

me:

what ever you say butterbar

keep in mind,my buddy loves his car and even named it

a
buddy went on deployment and asked to look out for his wife .his car had
troubles so i took it to the on base mechanic.it was pretty banged up

not so long after i decided to visit his wife,it was a monday so i wore full ceremonial dress

she was sobbing when she opened the door and asked 'when are they bringing him home?'

i
thought she was talking about the car and said 'not for a week at
least,he's basically in pieces and some parts are still missing' .'i
doubt you'll recognize it after this'

she said she wanted to be
alone and i left.the next day my command started getting pissy because i
told a dependant her husband was KIA when in fact he was not

Ooops,my bad

another one,got this in an email

Infantrymen have a pride and arrogance that most civilians don't understand and don't like. Even soldiers who aren't infantrymen don't understand. The pride doesn't exist because we have a job that's physically impressive. It certainly doesn't exist because it takes a higher level of intelligence to perform our duties.

It's sad and I hate to admit it, but any college student or high school grad can physically do what we do. It's not THAT demanding and doesn't take a physical anomaly. Nobody will ever be able to compare us to professional athletes or fitness models. And it doesn't take a very high IQ to read off serial numbers, pack bags according to a packing list, or know that incoming bullets have the right of way.

The pride of the infantryman comes not from knowing that he's doing a job that others can't, but that he's doing a job that others simply won't. Many infantrymen haven't seen a lot of combat. While that may sound ideal to the civilian or non-infant ry soldier, it pains the grunt. We signed up to spit in the face of danger. To walk the line between life and death and live to do it again -or not. To come to terms with our own mortality and let others try to take our life instead of yours. We have raised our hands and said, "Take me, Canada. I am willing to kill for you. I am willing to sacrifice my limbs for you. I will come back to Canada scarred and disfigured for you. I will be the first to die for you." That's why the infantryman carries himself with pride and arrogance. He's aware that the country has lost respect for him.

To many he's a bloodthirsty animal. To others he's too uneducated and stupid to get a regular job or go to college. Only he knows the truth. While there are few in Canada who claim to have respect for him, the infantryman returns from war with less fanfare than a first down in a high school football game. Yes, people hang up their "Support Our Troops" ribbons and on occasion thank us for our service. But in their eyes the infantryman can detect pity and shame; not respect. Consider this: How excited would you be to meet the average infantryman? Now compare that with how excited you'd be to meet a famous actor or professional sports player and you will find that you, too, are guilty of placing the wrong people on a pedestal. You wouldn't be able to tell me how many soldiers died in the war last month, but you'd damn sure be able to tell me if one of the actors from Twilight died. Yet the infantryman doesn't complain about that. He continues to do his job; to volunteer his life for you, all while being paid less in four years than Tom Brady makes in one game. It's a job most civilians don't understand, don't envy, and don't respect. That is why we have pride for the infantry"

Ops Discussion by Heavy Duty Cfrecruiter

Last edited by heavyduty on Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
heavyduty
heavyduty
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel

Mymil

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Ops Discussion by Heavy Duty :: Comments

syafiqhan

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 7:08 am by syafiqhan

heavyduty wrote:it is a quiet and dark night.the glow of the monitor is the only thing keeping me from taking out my NVGs(helmet flashlight).the faint squirms of jacobs are heard as he tries to clear a jam on his minimi(printer).i look around for movements as i try to stave off boredom in this rack shack of a FOB(office).the air is dry and cold,reminds me of fort bragg .there are still a couple of people awake,i guess praying 5 times a day dont make them tired huh?the familiar crackle sound of a cheap radio is heard.'raptor 2-1,this is raptor 2 ACTUAL.reports of movement at north bound sector,confirm the sightings.over'..'this is raptor 2-1,negative on the movement sir.we dont see crap here,should we advance deeper?'..'raptor 2-1,return to base,i repeat return to base.we dont need you guys killing some hajjis taking a dump,over'

as we were heading back the quiet night was suddenly disturbed by a loud 'BANG' and the smell of sulfur pollutes the fresh air

Macam best jer citer ney...pe tajuk dye???

Back to top Go down

mumuchi

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:44 am by mumuchi

heavyduty wrote:it is a quiet and dark night.the glow of the monitor is the only thing keeping me from taking out my NVGs(helmet flashlight).the faint squirms of jacobs are heard as he tries to clear a jam on his minimi(printer).i look around for movements as i try to stave off boredom in this rack shack of a FOB(office).the air is dry and cold,reminds me of fort bragg .there are still a couple of people awake,i guess praying 5 times a day dont make them tired huh?the familiar crackle sound of a cheap radio is heard.'raptor 2-1,this is raptor 2 ACTUAL.reports of movement at north bound sector,confirm the sightings.over'..'this is raptor 2-1,negative on the movement sir.we dont see crap here,should we advance deeper?'..'raptor 2-1,return to base,i repeat return to base.we dont need you guys killing some hajjis taking a dump,over'

if you have the wherewithal to complete the story..i may yet give you a thread for this interesting prolog..

Back to top Go down

observateur

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:08 am by observateur

(saja nak ngacau... hehe. Do ignore my post, will ya?)

The air is arid, crimson but nobody seems to be troubled by it. Indeed, they are not - they are already dead or unconscious. The orange glow of the flames blends in with the faint rays of the sun in unison amid the twisted metal and blasted concrete. Dawn is breaking.

"Damn good start for the day....," a surviving soldier mutters as he staggers and picks himself up.

Back to top Go down

bijan

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:32 am by bijan

mumuchi wrote:

if you have the wherewithal to complete the story..i may yet give you a thread for this interesting prolog..

noted remove to new thread ... mcm best jek

Back to top Go down

heavyduty

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:40 am by heavyduty

thats basically a story about me and my co workers playing nerf guns and fireworks in my house.pretending we were in afghanistan again

ratattatata....

will write the REAL first chapter petang ni.

what kind of stories do you guys want?how i joined?afghanistan?bosnia?

Back to top Go down

heavyduty

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:50 am by heavyduty

observateur wrote:

The air is arid, crimson but nobody seems to be troubled by it. Indeed, they are not - they are already dead or unconscious. The orange glow of the flames blends in with the faint rays of the sun in unison amid the twisted metal and blasted concrete. Dawn is breaking.

"Damn good start for the day....," a surviving soldier mutters as he staggers and picks himself up.

thats a real life event so i cant take much liberty

also i dont sleep around dead people or flames. rabbit

Back to top Go down

yaminz

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:55 am by yaminz

heavyduty wrote:thats basically a story about me and my co workers playing nerf guns and fireworks in my house.pretending we were in afghanistan again

ratattatata....

Both if ok for u bro? + picture can be value added...

Back to top Go down

mumuchi

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:31 am by mumuchi

heavyduty wrote:thats basically a story about me and my co workers playing nerf guns and fireworks in my house.pretending we were in afghanistan again

ratattatata....

your real life expeirence la bro...we armchair gens and maybe active service would like to learn how its really like over there..,

Back to top Go down

atreyudevil

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 2:49 pm by atreyudevil

heavyduty wrote:
observateur wrote:

thats a real life event so i cant take much liberty

also i dont sleep around dead people or flames. rabbit

dey tambi, why not you open a thread just for this.
put it at article or archive.

Back to top Go down

heavyduty

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:43 pm by heavyduty

****NOVEMBER 2005****

'elements of 2 PPCLI will deploy in February rotation to support 1 PPCLI'

finally 2nd battalion will see some action but the word going around is that only 1 company will be deployed.whoever goes i will pray for their safety .

as the days gone by there was word that B coy is going and that means i will be going.for a 25 year old Master Corporal who has never gone to war it was heart wrenching and exciting.the battalion commander confirmed the rumor 2 days later and we prepared for pre-deployment training.i told my dad right away but i couldnt tell my mom,i know it would just worry her.for the next 2 months we did extensive war games and classes to learn basic persian and pashto.we familiarized with the ROE and did some 'win hearts and minds' scenarios.i thought it was mostly pointless

****FEBRUARY 2006****

finally the time to deploy has come.my dad was there to say goodbye,he didnt say much.he just shook my hand and said be safe.i always had a cold relationship with my dad,we rarely talked and it was the first time i saw him in months.the majority of the company would be flying in C-130s while i flew with the LAVs in C-17s

the C17 wasnt as loud as c-130s are but i couldnt sleep.i kept thinking how i would handle the pressure of war.i was not in a leadership position but i knew i needed to step up to the plate if the sergeant and his 2 I/C were down.i finally fell asleep after hearing ramblings from a USAF crew chief

Back to top Go down

heavyduty

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:25 pm by heavyduty

everything is quiet in the LAV.the only things heard were the platoon commander screaming over the radio and the engine roaring as we try to maneuver through the field.a couple of 'pings' are heard as our vehicle takes small arms fire.USAF aircrafts are heard overhead.dropping JDAMs and missiles on taliban forces.

this is the opening of the battle of Panjwaii

Back to top Go down

mumuchi

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:37 pm by mumuchi

ok HD..dah bukak thread citer ko kat blog mymil ni..maybe you can repost da continuation of your sotry yg kat section comments ni kat blog area instead...or admin can help with that..kalau nak tukar title, sound out kalau tak leh buat sendiri..

Back to top Go down

powerw00t

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:38 pm by powerw00t

wtf! heavy duty pun ada ramblings kat sini la woiii ! cheers

Back to top Go down

mumuchi

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:41 pm by mumuchi

yup..leh dia buat buku terus....

Back to top Go down

venez

Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 11:01 pm by venez

keep it rocking HD....

Back to top Go down

marc_zman

Post Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:10 am by marc_zman

isk isk isk .. citer perang rupanyer.. wa ingat citer HD jatuh hati kat awek t'ganu ke aper? huhuhuhuuu.. will continue read it tomorrow

Back to top Go down

heavyduty

Post Sun 18 Sep 2011, 6:49 pm by heavyduty

i dont do lovey dovey stories

'bang first,names later'

Back to top Go down

powerw00t

Post Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:01 pm by powerw00t

bang, must be too much admiring gangbang actions! Shocked

Back to top Go down

atreyudevil

Post Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:16 pm by atreyudevil

I thinks he means other type of banging la power.

Back to top Go down

powerw00t

Post Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:36 pm by powerw00t

atreyudevil wrote:I thinks he means other type of banging la power.

taw... saja mau twist sikit keke cheers

Back to top Go down

MMW

Post Mon 19 Sep 2011, 12:23 pm by MMW

powerw00t wrote:
atreyudevil wrote:I thinks he means other type of banging la power.

taw... saja mau twist sikit keke cheers

Oiit!!! OOOiitttt!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

innocentti

Post Mon 19 Sep 2011, 12:35 pm by innocentti

wei HD..ko tengok how I met your mother sampai berapa season tu..tak return2 pun Very Happy

Back to top Go down

heavyduty

Post Mon 19 Sep 2011, 12:40 pm by heavyduty

what?you want the end of the story?

thats an alpha stage story,still want the end?

Back to top Go down

heavyduty

Post Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:13 pm by heavyduty

tracers fills the air.shit looks like the 4th of july.'CONTACT!!',i shouted to my section.me and half of the section were exposed in the open.I ordered the machine gunner to provide covering fire,the C9 is an ass to carry but it lay down fire like a whore. ta ta ta ta ta ta.the LAV commander was screaming to us to get back.he couldnt open fire because he cant identify friendly from the enemy.we ran as fast as we could,mind that we typically carried 40 kg of gear.we thought we ran for 10 minutes eventhough the spacing was maybe only 100 meters.finally the sweet sound of the chain gun was heard.25 mike mike rounds raining death,HELL YEAHH..we requested artillery but was denied as it could kill 'kids and innocent bystanders'.F*cking fobbit officers.the platoon was on the other side of the city and couldnt come to us,we were basically F'ed.

i heard a strange language on the radio,it was somebody talking english with a dick in his mouth.it was the dutch.they brought some AH64s with them.the enemy was retreating and fell out of the range of our rifles.we couldnt give chase as it might frighten the civilians

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next