Malaysia's Military, Police and Security Agencies
Welcome to the battlefield, soldier!

MyMil adalah bod perbincangan berkenaan ketenteraan, agensi2 penguatkuasaan yang ada di Malaysia dan juga di serata dunia. Daftar sekarang untuk menikmati paparan perbincangan berinformasi sambil bersantai. Ahli2 yg baru akan digugurkan daripada senarai sekiranya tidak aktif dalam masa yg terdekat. Berforumlah dengan berhemah.

Terima kasih.

Admin dan moderator MyMil

Important Notice: The views and opinions expressed on the forum or the related pages are of the owner alone, and are not endorsed by Mymil, nor is Mymil responsible for them. Due to the nature of the Internet forum is in real time, Mymil does not, and can not censor any submission, but asks that each user use discretion and respect for other users, and does not contribute any word that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Mymil reserve the right to withhold and/or remove any link that might possibly hold an individual, entity or group ridicule, potential embarrassment or potential defamation. Mymil also reserves the right to accept, edit and/or remove any link that is deemed inappropriate in any way.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the battlefield, soldier!

MyMil adalah bod perbincangan berkenaan ketenteraan, agensi2 penguatkuasaan yang ada di Malaysia dan juga di serata dunia. Daftar sekarang untuk menikmati paparan perbincangan berinformasi sambil bersantai. Ahli2 yg baru akan digugurkan daripada senarai sekiranya tidak aktif dalam masa yg terdekat. Berforumlah dengan berhemah.

Terima kasih.

Admin dan moderator MyMil

Important Notice: The views and opinions expressed on the forum or the related pages are of the owner alone, and are not endorsed by Mymil, nor is Mymil responsible for them. Due to the nature of the Internet forum is in real time, Mymil does not, and can not censor any submission, but asks that each user use discretion and respect for other users, and does not contribute any word that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Mymil reserve the right to withhold and/or remove any link that might possibly hold an individual, entity or group ridicule, potential embarrassment or potential defamation. Mymil also reserves the right to accept, edit and/or remove any link that is deemed inappropriate in any way.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sembang Medan Selera Pak Jebat V44
by HangPC2 Sat 27 Aug 2022, 5:36 pm

» Halo semua
by matamata Mon 25 Oct 2021, 9:56 pm

» Cerita Rakyat
by mumuchi Sun 05 Sep 2021, 10:35 am

» Konfrontasi Malaysia-Indonesia 1962-66
by mumuchi Sun 05 Sep 2021, 10:28 am

» PAINTBALL - Come get some...
by pisang Tue 13 Dec 2016, 1:53 pm

» Baru balik
by pisang Mon 12 Dec 2016, 5:47 pm

» Jaket camo
by atreyudevil Fri 15 Jul 2016, 4:17 pm

» Nusantara Total War: Portuguese Invasion
by Adib Mon 22 Feb 2016, 7:57 pm

» Rekrut baru disini
by kapokbesi Thu 11 Feb 2016, 4:32 pm

» Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
by zacky.uesoff Thu 04 Feb 2016, 11:00 pm

» ALL ABOUT HAM RADIO (AMATEUR RADIO STATION)
by kapokbesi Mon 16 Nov 2015, 12:42 pm

» BACKPACKING
by venez Tue 31 Mar 2015, 5:11 pm

» Rekrut 2015
by atreyudevil Sun 29 Mar 2015, 8:34 pm

» Sejarah Pangkalan-Pangkalan Udara TUDM
by venez Tue 24 Mar 2015, 11:02 am

» MyMil useful website lists
by atreyudevil Sat 24 Jan 2015, 11:17 pm

» WIP - Work In Progress
by yaminz Fri 26 Dec 2014, 12:06 pm

» Model Collections
by yaminz Fri 26 Dec 2014, 11:58 am

» Rekrut October & November 2014
by atreyudevil Sat 20 Dec 2014, 7:07 am

» Bola Cafe: MALAYSIA!
by HangPC2 Sun 14 Dec 2014, 12:35 pm

» Tayar Pirelli boleh tahan!
by venez Wed 10 Dec 2014, 4:27 pm

Statistics
We have 511 registered users
The newest registered user is Belarus

Our users have posted a total of 172030 messages in 1322 subjects
MyMil at Facebook
Like/Tweet/+1

Kemajuan Sukan Permotoran 2 roda

4 posters

Go down

Kemajuan Sukan Permotoran 2 roda Empty Kemajuan Sukan Permotoran 2 roda

Post by venez Thu 25 Oct 2012, 8:42 am

MOTORCYCLING: Hafizh a wanted man
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TEENAGE sensation Hafizh Syahrin Abdullah could find his career hitting the fast-forward button after being courted by the Aspar team, who run squads in all three classes of the FIM World Motorcycle Championship.
This means, Hafizh could find himself as a full-season competitor in the world championship as early as next year.
Having burst onto the scene with his explosive fourth place from 27th on the grid as a Moto2 wild card in the Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix at the Sepang Circuit on Sunday, the 18-year old has gained interest from a number of big teams.
That was the best ever performance by a Malaysian wildcard entry in history and arguably one of the best performances by any wildcard entry on the world championship calendar in recent years.
While others contemplated, Aspar chief executive officer Jorge Martinez was quick to express interest in wanting the Ampang-born Hafizh on board his team next season.
But current team Petronas Raceline Malaysia and Petronas have stated they would rather give the rider time to develop himself further in the Spanish CEV Buckler Moto2 Championship before taking the big step into the world championship.
Martinez was then said to have adjusted his offer to accommodate plans already set by Raceline and Petronas for Hafizh.
"It is an open offer. They are prepared to take Hafizh on board be it for a full season in the Moto3 or Moto2 world championship or in the Spanish CEV Buckler series," said Petronas Raceline Malaysia manager Barry Leong.
Leong was called in for negotiation with Martinez at the circuit immediately after the Malaysian Grand Prix on Sunday.
"They want to provide their services and work with us in bringing Hafizh forward. Of course, the decision is not mine, so I have asked for them to make a formal offer in black and white so that we can study this together with Petronas.
"There are many stages to the offer, also about what we can contribute to move forward together and once we have got all of that officially, only then can we study it and decide what is best for Hafizh," said Leong.
Having previously stated the team and Petronas are committed to a long-term programme for Hafizh, with an eye on a full-season in the world championship only in 2014, this offer now changes the perspective.
- NST

Dilamar Red Bull KTM
KUALA LUMPUR - Karier Zulfahmi Khairuddin dalam perlumbaan MotoGP semakin cerah apabila pasukan Red Bull KTM Ajo telah menawarkan secara rasmi kepada pelumba negara berusia 21 tahun itu untuk bersama pasukan tersebut pada tahun 2013.

Berita yang cukup menggembirakan itu disampaikan oleh Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif Litar Antarabangsa Sepang (SIC), Datuk Razlan Razali yang berkata, Zulfahmi bakal menjadi pengganti kepada juara dunia Moto3 musim ini, Sandro Cortese yang memilih berada dalam kategori Moto2 pada tahun depan.

Jika menjadi kenyataan, Zulfahmi yang sekarang berlumba bersama AirAsia-SIC-Ajo akan bergandingan bersama rakan sepasukan baru, Luis Salom yang kini berada di tempat kedua keseluruhan.

"Pasukan Red Bull KTM telah menyatakan minat mendapatkan Zulfahmi Khairuddin pada musim depan semasa perlumbaan di GP Jepun baru-baru ini.

"Sekarang segala perbincangan tengah berjalan dan seandainya tiada sebarang halangan, dia bakal bergandingan dengan seorang lagi pelumba baru, Luis Salom yang telah diumumkan bersama mereka bagi kategori Moto3 musim depan.

"Bagi saya, ini membuktikan ada pihak telah mengiktiraf kebolehan Zulfahmi dengan segala pencapaian yang dia telah lakukan pada musim ini dan kita memang mengharapkan agar dia mampu melangkah lebih jauh lagi pada masa akan datang," katanya kepada Utusan Malaysia di sini, semalam.

Zulfahmi yang cemerlang menduduki tempat kedua pada perlumbaan GP Malaysia 2012 sekali gus menjadi pelumba tempatan pertama menjejak kaki ke podium berada di tempat ketujuh keseluruhan dengan 112 mata.

Menyentuh mengenai pengganti Zulfahmi di dalam pasukan AirAsia-SIC-Ajo, Razlan memberitahu pelumba Red Bull Rookies, Hafiq Azmi menjadi pilihan namun pihaknya tidak akan terburu-buru membawa pelumba itu menyertai MotoGP dalam masa terdekat.

"Hafiq masih muda iaitu berumur 15 tahun dan bagi memastikan dia mempunyai persediaan yang mantap, kami berbincang untuk satu persediaan kejohanan di Eropah.

"Dia (Hafiq) mungkin akan menyertai MotoGP musim depan dengan tiket wildcard terlebih dahulu dan kami akan sentiasa memantau perkembangannya, jika dia bersedia, baru dia akan didaftarkan pada perlumbaan MotoGP," katanya.
-UTUSAN

p/s : dlm forum KTM ada yang kata zulfahmi menduduki tempat kedua di sepang atas arahan team manager, dgn kata lain bila bg peluang cortese dapat no 1 di sepang, zulfahmi ditawarkan menjadi rider no 1 di pasukan Red Bull musim depan... Hafiz pula rasanya masih terlalu awal untuk berpindah ke pasukan lain, biar maintain di Petronas sehingga tahun 2014 sampai betul2 superb, pastuh baru bleh gerak ke pasukan lain, apapun tahniah to both of them...
venez
venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Mymil

http://venez2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Kemajuan Sukan Permotoran 2 roda Empty Re: Kemajuan Sukan Permotoran 2 roda

Post by venez Thu 25 Oct 2012, 9:44 am

Hafizh Syahrin Leaves It To Petronas Team On His Future

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 24 (Bernama) -- National Moto2 rider, Hafizh Syahrin Abdullah is leaving it to Petronas Raceline Malaysia team which sponsored him in the Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix over the weekend to determine his future in motoring sport.

Hafizh Syahrin said even though he was happy with an offer by Aspar Racing Team, he would leave it to Petronas to make a decision.

"I read about the offer in the newspapers today. It will be up to the sponsor (Petronas), as they have been taking care of me since I was 13 years old. My dream is to race in the MotoGP but I have to improve in my physical aspects.

"Petronas Team has helped me improve my performance to my present level...I am only interested in racing, all decisions will be in the sponsor's hand," he said after a luncheon with Youth and Sports Ministry, Datuk Seri Ahmad Shabery Cheek and BMW Formula racer Muhammad Nabil Jan Al-Jeffri at Sri Kembangan Wednesday.

In a newspaper report today, Aspar Racing Team chief executive officer, Jorge Martinez said he had discussed with Barry Leong (Petronas Raceline Malaysia's representative) on his offer for the 18-year-old rider.

-- BERNAMA
venez
venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Mymil

Back to top Go down

Post by 5229 Thu 25 Oct 2012, 5:47 pm

congratz to both of them.

malaysia boleh! cheers
Captain
Captain

Mymil

Back to top Go down

Post by venez Fri 26 Oct 2012, 7:17 am

Aku lebih suka kalau zulfahmi berpindah ke repsol honda dan hafiz join team aspar moto 3 as a start for next year, offer sekali dlm seumur hidup cuma kena perform ler....
venez
venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Mymil

Back to top Go down

Post by venez Mon 12 Nov 2012, 11:16 am

Zulfahmi Ends Season in Style with Second Podium Win

Muhammad Zulfahmi Khairuddin closed his 2012 season in style by taking his second career podium win at the Valencia Grand Prix after finishing third in a thrilling race which saw the Malaysian Moto3 rider and race winner Danny Kent winning their positions in a sensational maneuver on the final turn of the contest.

In collecting his second podium of the season and another 16 precious championship points, Zulfahmi, who scored his first podium at his home Grand Prix in Sepang last month, climbed to seventh in the Moto3 world standings with a total haul of 128 points.

Starting from 17th on the grid, the AirAsia SIC Ajo Racing rider takes a cautious approach in the race as he kept close to the leading group throughout the 25-lap contest; and only started to attack in the last five laps as the 21-year old Malaysian chalked a string of fastest laps.

With three laps to go, Zulfahmi briefly took place behind the Red Bull KTM Ajo Racing dynamic duo of SandroCortese and Danny Kent as the Malaysian passed South African Brad Binder, who however, fought back to third.

The position remained until the final lap and the last Turn 14 when both Kent and Zulfahmi made their daring passing maneuvers; overtaking Cortese and Binder respectively to give the Banting-born rider a well-deserved podium win.

Interviewed at the parc femme, Zulfahmi said that he had to take a cautious approach due to the track’s wet and slippery conditions, which was something that he never favoured.

“I was very careful at the start and just follow the leaders … I saw some riders crashing out; so I become more careful until the final stages of the races. I took a big risk on the final turn and I am happy to win my second podium.

“I would like to say sorry to Brad (for denying him a podium) … now, I look forward for next year,” said Zulfahmi, who was named as the Most Improved Rider for Moto3 by the world championship official website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] After The Flag programme.

Kent won the race in 45 minutes 5.891 seconds; crossing the finishing line just 0.056 seconds ahead of world champion Cortese and 0.114 seconds infront of Zulfahmi. They were joined on the podium by Aki Ajo, the team principal of Ajo Motorsports, who celebrated a grand occasion with all his three riders on the podium.

2012 also marked a grand season for Zulfahmi’s key sponsor Sepang International Circuit (SIC), with the 2012 Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix named as the Best MotoGP Event for the Year.

Interviewed later, Zulfahmi said that the results today were unbelievable as he had to struggle in Friday’s free practice and in qualifying yesterday.

“From 17 to third is undoubted a great result … I can’t believe that I managed to get to the podium. I am very happy to win my second podium in my career.

“I am now so looking forward for next year … it would be more competitive; but I will be ready … And, I also feel so happy when I know SIC won the MotoGP of the Year award. It’s just great,” said Zulfahmi, who would be representing SIC at the awards ceremony later today.

sos : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
venez
venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Mymil

Back to top Go down

Post by venez Mon 12 Nov 2012, 11:20 am

Zulfahmi bags Most Improved Moto3 Rider Award

PETALING JAYA: Malaysia’s Moto3 ace Mohd Zulfahmi Khairuddin picked up the Most Improved Rider for Moto3 award ahead of the season finale in Valencia tomorrow.

It was a massive boost for the Banting-born rider, who rose from finishing 18th overall last season to currently being eighth in the Moto3, which replaced the 125cc class.

“I’m very proud to receive the award. It’s a massive recognition of my efforts this year and will definitely spur me on to work even harder to achieve my goal to become a top class racer,” said the AirAsia-SIC-Ajo rider who will move to championship winning team Red Bull KTM Ajo next season.

“I would like to thank the team and KTM for their support.

“Their support was a key factor in my success.” Zulfahmi has 112 points after 16 rounds, trailing seventh placed Miguel Oliveira of Portugal by two points. Briton Danny Kent is sixth on 129.

On the final race of the season in Valencia, Zulfahmi said he particularly liked the newly-laid track surface.

“Hopefully, conditions will be much better than last year when it rained heavily. The weather forecast for this weekend is uncertain as it has been cloudy in Valencia lately,” said Zulfahmi.

“We have had good lap times throughout the season and I’m confident we can do the same here. But – rain or shine – I aim going to enjoy myself this weekend.”

venez
venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Mymil

Back to top Go down

Post by syafiqhan Mon 12 Nov 2012, 11:26 am

venez wrote:Zulfahmi bags Most Improved Moto3 Rider Award

PETALING JAYA: Malaysia’s Moto3 ace Mohd Zulfahmi Khairuddin picked up the Most Improved Rider for Moto3 award ahead of the season finale in Valencia tomorrow.

It was a massive boost for the Banting-born rider, who rose from finishing 18th overall last season to currently being eighth in the Moto3, which replaced the 125cc class.

“I’m very proud to receive the award. It’s a massive recognition of my efforts this year and will definitely spur me on to work even harder to achieve my goal to become a top class racer,” said the AirAsia-SIC-Ajo rider who will move to championship winning team Red Bull KTM Ajo next season.

“Their support was a key factor in my success.” Zulfahmi has 112 points after 16 rounds, trailing seventh placed Miguel Oliveira of Portugal by two points. Briton Danny Kent is sixth on 129.

On the final race of the season in Valencia, Zulfahmi said he particularly liked the newly-laid track surface.

“Hopefully, conditions will be much better than last year when it rained heavily. The weather forecast for this weekend is uncertain as it has been cloudy in Valencia lately,” said Zulfahmi.

“We have had good lap times throughout the season and I’m confident we can do the same here. But – rain or shine – I aim going to enjoy myself this weekend.”

from mat rempit to mat track..heheh..shabbazz~ Kemajuan Sukan Permotoran 2 roda 2834568577
syafiqhan
syafiqhan
Staff Sargent
Staff Sargent

Mymil

Back to top Go down

Post by venez Mon 12 Nov 2012, 12:03 pm

syafiqhan wrote:
venez wrote:Zulfahmi bags Most Improved Moto3 Rider Award

from mat rempit to mat track..heheh..shabbazz~ Kemajuan Sukan Permotoran 2 roda 2834568577

natural born racer... selamat berjaya tahun depan
venez
venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Mymil

Back to top Go down

Post by kapokbesi Mon 12 Nov 2012, 12:52 pm

terbaiklah die nih..naik podium lagi..
kapokbesi
kapokbesi
Captain
Captain

Mymil

Back to top Go down

Post by venez Wed 05 Dec 2012, 2:32 pm

Yamaha's Lin Jarvis would like to host two races at Sepang
Published on 04 Dec 2012 by Toni M.

The Sepang International Circuit has hosted MotoGP since 1999 and this season Dorna awarded the Malaysian GP the MotoGP event of the Year after the track recorded a total attendance of 125,816 spectators for the three-day weekend with 14,702 spectators on Friday, 33,936 spectators on Saturday and a massive 77,178 spectators on Sunday.
With the European economy continuing down the bumpy road of recession, unemployment figures rising and motorcycle sales falling down into two digit numbers, manufacturers are turning more and more towards the the ever-growing Southeast Asian markets where they sell millions and millions of small displacement bikes and scooters and where there could be countless sponsors to tap into and an enormous and growing fan base - despite the very insignificant number of Asian riders in GP racing - even if some teams seem to be more open to giving a chance to these riders, like Gresini QMMF, and JiR Racing.
In order to capitalize on these vast and growing numbers, according to MCN, Yamaha’s Lin Jarvis has asked Carmelo Ezpeleta to investigate the possibility of hosting at least two races a season at Sepang - until Dorna gets the Buddh Circuit in India on the calendar (World Superbikes got to it first, just like they did Russia) or other circuits in South East Asia are built to FIM approval.
Half of the eighteen races on the 2013 calendar are just in three countries - Spain has four (Jerez, Catalunya, Aragon and Valencia) the United States gets three (Indianapolis, Laguna Seca, and COTA) and Italy has two (Mugello and Misano).

p/s : kalau rundingan berhasil, mean tahun depan MotoGP kat msia akan diorganise sebanyak 2 kali, best3
venez
venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Mymil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down